Galapagos Coco Fiber CrashPad is a natural terrarium liner that is for a large variety of reptiles and amphibians. It is made from a durable coco fiber with a thin layer of cured silicone to hold it together. It is easy to clean and a perfect substrate for bearded dragons, leopard geckos, uromastyx, scorpions, and similar species. Galapagos Coco Fiber CrashPad comes in a resealable bag and measures 18 in x 36 in.
- Ideal for Desert Environments and Absorbent in Tropical Terrariums
- Cleaning: Soft and Easy to Clean!
- 100% Safe: Free from Salt Chemicals, Oils, and Parasites
- Dust-Free: Cleaned & Sieved for a Dust-Free Bedding
- Reduces chance of accidental ingestion of substrate
- 18? x 36? size can be cut easily