This formula meets the growth requirement of this highly active and often aggressive fish species, while helping to ensure proper conditioning and repair of body and fins.
- Contains up to 40%, nutrient-rich Black Soldier Fly Larvae (#1 ingredient)
- High in multiple proteins (i.e. Whole Salmon, rich in Omega 3 and 6 for healthy skin, scales and fins)
- Fortified with essential vitamins, amino acids and minerals for a balanced daily diet
- Easily digestible
- Naturally palatable, a taste fish crave
- Slow sinking granule format (1.4-1.6mm), all fish can feed at their preferred depth
- Sustainably processed in small batches for quality control and maximum freshness
- No artifical fillers, colors or perservatives
- Made in Canada This formula meets the growth requirement of this highly active and often aggressive fish species, while helping to ensure proper conditioning and repair of body and fins.
Dried black soldier fly larvae, salmon, fish protein concentrate, green peas, potato, wheat, dicalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, DL-methionine, lecithin, choline chloride, L-lysine, vitamin E supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium L-ascorbyl-2 monophosphate, calendula, zinc oxide, manganous oxide, D-calcium pantothenate, vitamin B12 supplement, beta-carotene, rosemary extract, riboflavin, copper sulfate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, inositol, folic acid, vitamin A supplement, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, vitamin D3 supplement.
Crude Protein (min) . . . 40.0%
Crude Fat (min) . . . 12.5%
Crude Fiber (max) . . . 5.0%
Moisture (max) . . . 10.0%
Ash (max) . . . 9.0%
Lysine (min) . . . 2.2%
Methionine (min) . . . 1.0%
Calcium (min) . . . 1.50%
Phosphorus (min) . . . 0.80%
Vitamin A (min) . . . 2,500 IU/kg
Vitamin D3 (min) . . . 2,400 IU/kg
Vitamin E (min) . . . 75 IU/kg
Feed as much as fish can eat in two minutes, two or three times daily.