Natural Defense Flea & Tick Squeeze-On For Cats kills fleas, ticks, and mosquitoes for up to four weeks, yet it’s safe to use on your cat or kitten and around your family. This veterinarian tested formula is great for multipet homes or those with children because of its natural ingredients. Sentry Natural Defense Flea & Tick Squeeze-On for Cats uses peppermint, cloves, and lemon grass to naturally kill and repel fleas, ticks and mosquitoes.
4 Monthly applications
- Natural ingredients
- Kills and repels fleas, ticks, and mosquitoes
- Kills fleas and ticks on contact
- Safe for use around children and pets
- Veterinarian tested
- 1. Separate one tube from the strip by tearing at the perforation.
- 2. With the tube pointing up and away from the face and body, cut off the narrow end at the notches with scissors.
- 3. While holding the cat with one hand use the other to apply the solution. Invert the tube and use the narrow end to help part the cat’s hair. Apply directly on the skin.
- 4. Apply as a stripe stating high on the back of the cat’s neck ending directly in front of the shoulder blades.